If you’re on the hunt for a new iPhone, then Prime Day deals are a great way to save yourself some money on the latest Apple handsets. A lot of these deals can be pretty strict on the eligibility front, but if you can be flexible you could save yourself a bunch of cash — and some extra perks at the same time.
The good news is that the iPhone 13 range is not immune from discounts, despite the fact that it’s less than a year old. But if you’re looking for something a little cheaper, the iPhone 12 series and the new iPhone SE 2022 are enjoying some tantalizing money-saving deals.
Read on for the latest and best iPhone Prime Day deals, and don’t forget to keep checking back to see what new bargains become available. Plus, if you’re not a Prime member already, be sure to take advantage of the 30-day free Amazon Prime trial (opens in new tab) so you can enjoy the best deals the following 48 hours have to offer.
Prime Day iPhone deals: Quick links
Best Prime Day iPhone deals
iPhone 13 deals
iPhone 12 deals
iPhone SE deals
Renewed iPhone deals
iPhone accessory deals
Top tips to help you find the best iPhone deals
- Mobile carriers: Some of the best iPhone deals can be found with various mobile carriers. The only catch is — in order to get their best deals, you’ll have to switch to their service. You might also have to sign up for an unlimited plan, in some cases.
- Check out mobile virtual network operators or MVNOs: MVNOs operate on the infrastructure of existing networks. For example, Verizon-owned Visible works on Verizon’s network, whereas Mint Mobile uses T-Mobile’s. These often have less expensive plans than their bigger counterparts. Sometimes, there are some trade-offs like less readily available customer support or slightly slower data speeds.
- Refurbs: Don’t be afraid of them! Apple offers some of the best refurbs in the industry. They refurbish their iPhones to look as good as new and we especially like them because they’re all backed by the same 1-year warranty you’d get with a new Apple device.
- Trade-in your old phone for credit: Many carriers will give you a generous credit for an old phone that could range from $100 to as high as $1,000 off. As a result, it pays to keep your smartphone’s cables, box, and accessories in good condition so you can get the most from your trade-in.
- Wait for the new models (if you can): If Apple follows its traditional keynote timeframe, the iPhone 14 will likely be unveiled sometime in September. Rumors indicate the new phone could have a sleeker new design, a faster A16 Bionic chip, and a sharper new main 48MP camera for the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max. If you can, we recommend waiting until Apple’s September keynote before buying a new iPhone.
Shop more Prime Day deals at Amazon
- Alexa device sale: Alexa devices from $19 (opens in new tab)
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, sneakers, jerseys, more (opens in new tab)
- Athleisure wear: yoga pants, workout tops from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Back to school: highlighters, backpacks, and more on sale (opens in new tab)
- Chromebooks: HP, Lenovo, Acer up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- Deep fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24 (opens in new tab)
- Fitness equipment: deals from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Groceries: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay’s, and more (opens in new tab)
- HDTVs: smart TVs from $89 (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: Sony, Bose, Anker deals from $10 (opens in new tab)
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners from $12 (opens in new tab)
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Luggage/travel: sets and accessories from $8 (opens in new tab)
- OLED TVs: deals from $739 (opens in new tab)
- PS5 games: deals from $29 (opens in new tab)
- Robot vacuums: iRobot, Shark, more from $129 (opens in new tab)