Looking for new headphones in 2023? Then check out today’s digest. We’re presenting all the best that are available this year.
You don’t want just any old pair of headphones. A new year means new tech—only the latest and greatest will do. So our buyer’s guide to headphones in 2023 has the best options.
Related: Best wellness gadgets to buy in 2023 for your overall well-being
Which headphones should you buy in 2023? It depends on your needs. If you love products that combine style and premium sound, consider the Denon AH-DH5200. Crafted from beautiful Zebrawood, they deliver Hi-Fi sound.
And if you’re looking for work headphones, consider the JBL Tour ONE M2. Coming later in 2023, their lightweight design is ideal for on-the-go use. Then, the 4-mic setup gives you better conversations in windy or loud environments.
Enhance your audio this year with any of the premium headphones below!
1. The Denon AH-D5200 over-ear headphones offer realistic audio and Zebrawood housing. They’re available for $699 on the official website.
Enjoy exceptional sound and style from the Denon AH-D5200 over-ear headphones. Featuring Japanese-made FreeEdge 50mm drivers, the headphones deliver beautiful Hi-Fi sound and reduce unwanted resonances and distortion. Also, the Zebrawood housing helps dampen sound and adds warmth.
2. The 1MORE SonoFlow wireless active noise-cancelling headphones give you hi-res audio and long battery life for just $79.99. Get them on the brand’s website.
You can get high-quality audio and fantastic battery life for under $100 when buying the 1MORE SonoFlow wireless active noise-canceling headphones. Plus, they bring you rich bass, LDAC support, and crisp highs.
3. The Yamaha YH-5000SE flagship headphones feature the Yamaha Orthodynamic driver for ultra-responsive performance. They’re coming soon for $4,999.95 on the official website.
They’re a splurge, but if you want ultimate realism in your music, check them out Yamaha YH-5000SE flagship headphones. They offer sonic accuracy thanks to the Yamaha Orthodynamic driver. Meanwhile, the thin-film diaphragm accurately re-creates varying musical dynamics. It’s one of the best items on our buyer’s guide to headphones in 2023.
4. The Bowers & Wilkins Px8 007 Edition wireless headphones celebrate British style and audio performance. Buy them for $799 on the company website.
Flaunt secret-agent style with the Bowers & Wilkens Px8 007 Edition. Elegant and minimal, they bring high-resolution sound with advanced DSP. Additionally, with noise cancellation and smart features, they’re a joy to own and use.
5. The JBL Tour One M2 headphones have hybrid True Adaptive ANC and up to 50 hours of playtime. They’re coming soon and cost $299.95 on the official website.
Focus on your playlists or relax in silence with the JBL Tour ONE M2 headphones. The True adaptive noise canceling adjusts to your surroundings in real time. Moreover, the Smart Talk feature automatically reacts to your voice, pausing your music when you take a call.
6. The Anker soundcore Space Q45 headphones have adaptive noise cancellation that reduces 98% of external noise. Buy them for $149.99 on the official website.
Create your own space anywhere with the Anker soundcore Space Q45 headphones. Their 3-stage noise cancellation effectively blocks sound. What’s more, these headphones are great for traveling with up to 50 hours of playback in ANC mode. They’re an excellent product on our buyer’s guide to headphones in 2023.
7. The Sony WH-1000XM5 wireless headphones boast 8 microphones with noise-canceling technology. Purchase them for $399.99 on the brand’s website.
Set your listening environment with the Sony WH-1000XM5 wireless headphones. They have 2 processors that control the 8 mics for groundbreaking noise cancellation and excellent sound quality. Additionally, the Precise Voice Pickup technology ensures that the person you’re talking to sounds clear, even in noisy environments.
8. The KEF Mu7 noise-cancelling over-ear headphones have a sleek and intuitive design. They cost $399.99 on the official website.
Attain a new level of quiet with the KEF Mu7 noise-cancelling over-ear headphones. Offering pristine and precise sound on the move, they’re also super comfortable to wear. Plus, you’ll love the shape designed by Ross Lovegrove.
9. The Sennheiser IE 200 neutral earphones bring high-fidelity audiophile sound for an affordable price. Preorder them for $149.95 on the company website.
Enjoy a new world of sound and a minimalist design with the Sennheiser IE 200 neutral earphones. They have diffuse-field equalization for gorgeously balanced sound. Then, the compact dimensions ensure a good fit for any ear size. They’re a smart choice on our buyer’s guide to headphones in 2023.
10. The Audio Technica ATH-M50XSTS headset flaunts legendary sound and clarity, making it excellent for live streaming. It’s coming in February for $199.
Looking for an excellent livestreaming headset? Search no further because the Audio Technica ATH-M50XSTS headset is on its way. Featuring 45 mm large-aperture drivers, it gives you exceptional clarity and range. Furthermore, the cardio condenser microphone provides studio-quality precision.
Headphones in 2023 do not disappoint. Enjoy better music, calls, podcasts, and livestreams with the ones on this list. Which do you plan on buying? Let us know!
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so make sure to follow us.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜