Uttar Pradesh teen injured as mobile phone explodes in hand

Close

UP teen injured as mobile phone explodes in hand

The boy said that he bought the mobile just over four months ago

Representative Image.  Credit: iStock Photo

A boy sustained injuries on his fingers when his mobile phone exploded while he was speaking to a relative on his mobile phone.

“My mobile phone caught fire when I was on a call. My finger got injured in this. I bought the mobile in August from Amroha,” said Himanshu, a resident of Hijampur village.

He said that he bought the mobile just over four months ago and also showed the cash memo.

He was taken to a hospital and discharged after first aid.

Further details were awaited.

Check out DH’s latest videos

Check out DH’s latest videos

Get a round-up of the day’s top stories in your inbox

We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve user experience. This includes personalizing content and advertising. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy.

Learn more I agree X

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *