The new Mÿ MVI app is something we’ve been looking forward to for a long time. Our residents and partners have been eagerly awaiting the release and we’re very excited to share all of the new features with them.
BROOKLYN, N.Y. (PRWEB)
January 11, 2023
MVI Systems, an industry leader in the Proptech and software industry for residential and commercial buildings, has upped the ante and announced the release of a completely redesigned mobile app that will make the world’s smartest video access system even smarter.
Mÿ MVI is a comprehensive, cloud-based, and cutting-edge app solution that replaces the existing MVI myKey app. The new app was completely redesigned from the ground up to improve the resident and user experience in every possible way. Some of the new features include:
- Streamlined and sleek design: A completely redesigned interface and new app experience.
- Swipe to open doors: Residents can now swipe to allow guests to enter without having to answer a phone call.
- Quick and easy visitor keys: Residents are also able to quickly and easily add visitor keys for guests through the Mÿ MVI app.
- Customized notifications: Residents can customize their notifications in terms of what notifications they’d like to receive and during certain times of the day or week.
- Easily add or delete users: New roommate moving in? Old roommate moving out? Now you can easily update your account at any time to manage users as needed.
- Streamlined communication with management: Having an issue with a leaky faucet or just have a quick question? Residents will have the ability to communicate directly with building management directly through the app.
- One App Experience: With MVI’s open API platform, third-party integrations create a seamless experience for all building-related activities, all within one app.
The new app has been in development for more than a year and Samuel Taub, Founder of MVI, could not be more excited to introduce Mÿ MVI to the world.
“The new Mÿ MVI app is something we’ve been looking forward to for a long time. Our residents and partners have been eagerly awaiting the release and we’re very excited to share all of the new features with them,” Taub explained. “We truly believe that this app will bring an entirely new experience to our users and will make things safer, more convenient, and more secure than ever for them.”
The new app is just the beginning of more exciting changes for MVI, with more app features slated to roll out in 2023. In addition to the app, MVI will soon be releasing a redesigned interface for their KeyCom® intercom systems, an updated Web Portal system for property management companies, and a completely redesigned website. All systems will have a streamlined and cohesive design to align the brand’s user experience across all digital platforms.
According to Taub, “MVI is on track to becoming a full-stack smart building solution that is cloud-based, giving property managers the ability to delegate access and control of all aspects of a building. This new phase of MVI will include a comprehensive and cutting-edge solution that offers a range of intelligent services for buildings, such as video intercoms, access control, package concierge, door locks, maintenance tracking, a full communication platform, as well as management of other smart building devices.
To download the new Mÿ MVI app, users can visit the App Store for Apple users or Google Play for Android users at the following links.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mvisystems.mymvi
MVI is a software company known for its revolutionary smart video door intercom and software platform, the KeyCom®. KeyCom® relies on a touchscreen monitor and a smartphone Mÿ MVI app to enable residents to interact with guests and visitors with touchless Bluetooth entry and digital keys, creating a user-friendly occupant experience and offering a more secure means for accessing properties. This system is on track to become a full-stack smart building solution for property managers.
The cloud-based, cutting-edge solution offers a range of intelligent services, such as video intercoms, access control, package concierge, door locks, and management of other smart home devices such as thermostats and water meters. It also has a full communication platform so that residents and management can stay in touch without having to leave the app. With an open API platform, third-party integrations are possible that allow users to customize their service according to their needs. This makes MVI one of the most advanced solutions available in terms of both security and convenience.
Share article on social media or email: